Our online services provide cardholders with immediate access to transactions. You can check your purchases and expenses at any time, both invoiced and non-invoiced. This means that you can practically complete your travel expense specification already during your trip, and quickly enter the final details afterwards. When you have arrived back home you can block the card for purchases abroad (currently available in Sweden & Finland).
- Online access to both non-invoiced and invoiced transactions for a straightforward overview.
- View up to two years of past transactions and filter by time period or merchant category, or 1 year in First Card app
- The user-friendly app keeps card and transaction information at your fingertips for added convenience.
Mobile payments & contactless
With First Card you can easily pay contactless, meaning you can make smaller purchases without having to enter your PIN code. Simply hold the card close to the payment terminal until the payment is made successfully.
You can also add your First Card in Apple Wallet enabling payments with Apple Pay or Google Pay for Android devices. Regardless of your payment method all purchases will be invoiced on your First Card invoice.
The First Card app
The app is the convenient way for you to access your transactions at any time:
- View both invoiced and non-invoiced purchases, and also reservations.
- Get notifications when a purchase has been made with the card, providing cost control at all times.
- Send secure messages to customer service.
- Available in English and the Nordic languages
Information in the app is stored for 12 months. You can always access another 12 months through My Card Online.
My Card Online
Log in to our online services in the upper right corner. Once you’ve logged in, you will have access to the following:
- Invoiced and non-invoiced card transactions
- Viewing purchases within certain periods of time or according to various segment criteria
- Your invoices (pdf)
- Card settings for online purchases and blocking by geographical region
- Secure messenger service with customer service through which you can transfer confidential information or simply ask questions, at your convenience.
Suggestion: If you would like to view your transactions in Excel format, select the transaction(s) and export it/them to Excel by clicking on the Excel button. The user decides on how the information is structured.
All information is stored for two years.