How do I get started with Apple Pay?
There are two ways to add First Card to Apple's Wallet: using the Nordea Wallet app or going through Apple Wallet.
How to get started with Apple Pay through Nordea Wallet
Nordea Wallet is a mobile wallet application where you can see all of your Nordea payment and credit cards and follow your consumption in real time. In Nordea Wallet you can easily get a transparent overview of your monthly expenditure, find card transactions and search for transactions by purchase outlets. You can also add your First Card to Apple's Wallet through Nordea Wallet:
Add your card in Apple Pay through Nordea Wallet:
- Update to the latest version of the Nordea Wallet app (check your local App Store for the latest version)
- Select the card you'd like to add and click on ‘Add in Apple Wallet’
- Follow the instructions
- Approve the terms and conditions and you’re done!
How to get started with Apple Pay through Apple Wallet
Add your card in Apple Pay through Apple Wallet:
- Open Apple Wallet
- Click on ‘Wallet +´and follow the different stages of the installation and your card information will be added
- Approve the terms and conditions, and you’re done
- Finalize by approving the addition in the Nordea Wallet app (check your local App Store for the latest version)
Concerned about security?
Your card number is never stored on your Apple device or on Apple’s servers and is not shared with the purchase outlet either. Apple Pay uses a device-specific number and a unique transaction code for each purchase, so your payments will remain private and secure. Each transaction is approved by your fingerprint (Touch ID).
Compatible with: iOS 11 or later versions.
How do I pay with Apple Pay?
In stores (using your iPhone or Apple Watch):
Double click on ‘Touch ID’, or hold your iPhone against the card terminal with your finger on Touch ID.
With Apple Watch, double click on the side button and hold your Apple Watch against the terminal.
With iPhone X, double click on the side button and use Face ID to complete the purchase. Check that Apple Pay has been installed on your iPhone X, and that Face ID has been activated in Settings > Face ID and security code.
In apps or online stores (using iPhone or iPad)
Select Apple Pay as the payment method and keep your finger on Touch ID. If you have an iPhone X, use Face ID to complete the purchase.
Online stores (using Mac).
Select Apple Pay as the payment method and confirm the purchase with your iPhone.